How to create a KILLER Presentation...
a lesson in design & delivery!
Delivering a great presentation is no accident--- it requires thoughtful preparation, relevant content and engaging delivery.
Tuesday, January 16, 2018
ALLETE/Minnesota Power, 30 West Superior Street, Duluth
1st Floor - Room 140
Networking and Lunch 11:30 am - 12:00 pm
Program 12:00 - 1:00 pm
$20.00 for Members $30.00 for Non-members $10.00 for Students
In this presentation, experienced trainer, Ted Schick, will discuss and outline the essential elements of a winning presentation---any time and every time---to include:
- The presentation formula: Content + Delivery = Success
- The Presentation Triangle: Audience, Topic and Delivery
- 10 Elements of an Effective Presentation
At this fast paced and engaging session, you will learn tried and true tips, including:
- How to list and define the presentation formula;
- Understanding the significance of the 3 Sides of the Presentation Triangle, as well as how the three legs are inter-connected; and
- Utilizing the 10 elements of an effective presentation.
About Ted Schick:
Residing in Fredenberg Township, MN, Ted is a corporate trainer, professional speaker and consultant with his own business, Schick Corporate Learning. A retired naval officer who rose up from the enlisted ranks, Ted has over 30 years experience leading people.
With over 25 years in teaching and presenting, Ted holds a BA in Business from the University of Wisconsin, Madison, received a teaching certificate from Bemidji State University, and a Master of Education from the University of Minnesota, Duluth.
Ted is active in his community with Spirit Mountain Ski Patrol, local animal humane societies including Animal Allies and Friends of Animals and has served as a mentor for Mentor Duluth. In his “spare” time, he has been a stand-up comedian, teaches Boot Camp fitness classes, serves as a personal fitness coach and is a seasoned triathlete.